- How awesome is it? - Very! Check out our reviews here!
- Do you use gift vouchers? - Of course! We love your money. Click here to purchase one. You can also click here to redeem a gift voucher.
- How much does it cost? The cost for our public games is $25 per player. Private party rates are listed below.
- Where is the online waiver? Right here! Click here to sign the waiver.
- Do you have corporate/private party packages? Yes! All of corporate package includes private access to all rooms, complimentary beverages and game hosts. Our corporate hours are 10AM-5PM Monday-Friday, give us a call at (800) 282-3169 to set up a reservation! (Note: Private party time slots do not show up in our "Reservations" tab.)
- Our One Hour Corporate package is $40 per player for one hour of play.
- Our Two Hour Corporate package is $70 per player for two hours of play.
- What is the difference between Private and Public reservations? We're glad you asked! The private party option is wonderful for large groups of 17 or more who would like to all start at the same time. Additionally, your team has the ENTIRE facility to themselves with access to any of our 4 wonderful rooms, with your own game master and game host. (talk about all star treatment!)
- Food & drink? We provide complimentary beverages and ice cream to our guests. Corporate groups or private parties who are interested in lunch and dinner before/after their game can contact our great partners Toast. (located directly upstairs. Click for their web and contact information).
- When are we open? We are open to the public on:
Monday-Wednesday: 12:00PM-8:30 PM
Thursday: 11:00 AM - 8:30 PM
Friday and Saturday: 11:00 AM - 9:45 PM
Sunday: 11:00 AM - 8:30 PM
- Help! I don't see a time that works for my party! Give us a call at (800) 282-3169 and we'll see what we can work out.
- Is this scary? - No, this is not a haunted maze. Although some of our rooms are a tad on the creepy side for atmosphere's sake.
- How many folks can fit in a room? - It varies; some rooms comfortably hold seven, while some hold up to ten. Check out our different room capacities here.
- Are cell phones allowed in the room? Yes. However it will not be of much use to you as most phones do not get service down here. Please do not take photos or make calls during your experience. We try to keep our secrets, secret.
- Is there anything else I should bring? You may be required to read text as a part of some of our clues, so if you require reading glasses we suggest bringing those. It can be chilly from time to time in our rooms so a sweater might be advisable if you're susceptible to the cold.
- How long does this take? Participants have 60 minutes to solve all the clues and puzzles within the room. Players should arrive at least 15 minutes in advance of their scheduled play time.
- What if I can't make it due to inclement weather? During inclement weather events we will occasionally bend the rules of our cancellation policy. Give us a call at (800) 282-3169 and we can reschedule your event for you.
- How does the ticketing work? Tickets are purchased online. Online bookings are made securely through Stripe and require Credit or Debit Card information at the time of purchase. Each game has a maximum number of tickets that can be purchased for each session. Tickets purchased within 8 hours of a room's start time will need to be reserved over the phone, as they will be blocked off on the website. Alternatively, you can give us a call at (800) 282-3169 and we will set up your reservation over the phone.
- Are tickets refundable? No. Tickets are non-refundable upon purchase. You can however, change the date and time of your booking if it is more than 48 hours in advance.
- May I purchase a ticket for someone else? Yes, please indicate the appropriate player’s name in booking information before check out.
- How far out can I purchase a ticket? Sessions are available for bookings 3 months in advance. If you are interested in a date farther than 3 months out, please call us at (800) 282-3169 for assistance.
- Can I purchase all of the tickets for my group at once? Yes. Select the maximum amount of tickets available for the room. The session will then be under one person’s name.
- Can we play the same room more than once? Yes, however, for all guests, we ask that the puzzles remain a mystery to all new teams so please do not spoil the fun and share the answers with anyone. If you succeed, try your skills in another room!
- Is there an age limit? Yes, the suggested age to play the game is 10 years old or more. If you are under the age of 15, we REQUIRE that you are accompanied by an adult. The games are difficult and created with the intent to stump players!
- Is it possible to purchase Escape Room RVA Gift Cards? YES! You may purchase gift cards in any denomination on site at our 7025 Three Chopt Road location. Lucky gift card recipients can book their experience whenever they wish! You can also purchase gift certificates online by using the link at the top of this page.
- Is there a minimum number of players required? No, but if you're lucky you'll get to join a groups of others! The more the merrier! Keep in mind, it is difficult to solve the room without the camaraderie of others.
- We have a larger group than the capacity for each game. How can you accommodate us? If it's not a mix of groups in the room, we usually can slide 1 or 2 more people in. Just give us a call to make arrangements.
- I am purchasing fewer tickets than maximum available for that room. Does that mean the remaining slots are filled by other guests? Yes. You may be placed into a group with other guests if your team does not fill the maximum. It's like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get!
- What if my group and I want the whole room to ourselves? Easy! If you want the whole room, you can buy out all the extra seats, or give us a call and we can set up a private event for you and your team Monday thru Friday.
- What happened to the available room on the reservations page! Our booking software automatically removes a room 2 hours before it's start-time. So if you are making a last minute booking give us a call at (800) 282-3169 and we can arrange your booking over the phone.
- Why are you so hard to find? The first puzzle is finding us! But here's your spoiler, we are located on the back side of the Village Shopping Center on the corner of Three Chopt and Patterson. When facing the front of the shopping center, drive around to the right towards the back parking lot. There is plenty of parking and you won't be able to miss our sign.